The DigiTech FreqOut guitar effects pedal Natural Feedback Creator allows you to get sweet, natural feedback at any volume, with or without distortion.
The FreqOut is perfect for situations where volume must be controlled like in the studio, with in ear monitors, or low-volume performance and practice. However, the FreqOut can also be used at gig volume to focus out-of-control feedback on a preferred harmonic at any stage position.
- Natural Feedback at any level with or without distortion
- Onset Delay and Level balance controls
- 7 Harmonic Feedback types
- Dry Defeat
- Momentary/Latching modes
- True Bypass
The DigiTech FreqOut guitar effects pedal has adjustable feedback Onset (delay before feedback begins), Gain (feedback level to balance with your dry signal), Dry On/Off, latching or momentary operation, true bypass, and a rugged road-tough steel chassis.
The DigiTech FreqOut guitar effects pedal uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
Amazingly the DigiTech FreqOut is very simple with a stacked gain and onset knob that controls the level of the signal, and determines how fast the feedback signal comes into play.
The straight dry signal can be altered via the dry switch, so that it’s only the feedback note coming in.
The foot switch can be the standard on/off with also a press and hold function.
There are several modes of feedback to choose from, Sub, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, natural low, and natural high.
In momentary mode, it’s like a sustain pedal on a keyboard, Hit a note or chord, press the switch, and hold the sustain for long periods of time.
The LED display shows the level of the feedback signal. Even better, play it like a wah wah, pressing and sustain notes as needed.
In standard mode, it’s smart enough to not sustain everything, but can hold notes and chords in the empty spaces between them.
For players in a small band, The DigiTech FreqOut guitar effects pedal can really fill the sound, it can be done at any volume; meaning no ringing in the ears level volume needed to generate natural sounding feedback.
Clean guitars can benefit as well as bass guitars.
Do you use multiple guitar effects pedals Check this out!
Guitar Pedal Power Supply – MEMTEQ® 10 Isolated DC Output for 9V/12V/18V Effect Pedal with Isolated Short Circuit / Overcurrent Protection for Guitar Effects and Pedal Boards
- Universal guitar Power Supply – Reliable, high quality, quiet, and compact enough to fit on most pedal boards, all battery powered (guitar) effect units, provides all pedals and vintage effects pedals with the necessary voltages.
- 10 completely isolated outputs – Input: DC 18V; Output: 7 way 9V 100mA, 1 way 9V 500mA, 1 way 12V 100mA, 1 way18V 100mA.
- Bright Blue LED Indicator – A switch control the LED OFF or ON, for Pedal Board Lighting & Short Circuit Indicate and Isolated Short Circuit/ over current Protected.
- Compact and Portable Design – Built-in ventilation hole in the back of power supply, so you won’t worry about heat problems when full load output, great sound effect with No noise or hum.
- Attention for use – Incorrect polarity would damage this unit, please make sure correct positive and negative polar before wiring.
A worthy pedal power supply, with 10 outputs and the ability to handle the most power-hungry pedals, the MEMTEQ has been around longer and is on more touring pros’ pedal boards, a solid choice for pedal setups.
It is a perfectly small and simple power solution.
See More DigiTech Effects pedals