1. Signal can be blocked by body. If there are many people in the event, you’d better position your speaker at least 1 meter high from the ground to have better reception of the mic.
2. Do not hold the bottom of the mic where the antenna is positioned, otherwise the signal will be interfered and range will be short.
3. Do not point the mic at the speakers, otherwise it will cause feedback noise.
4. Take out the batteries from the mic and receiver after use.
5. When use the mic outdoors, we suggest to keep out of the rain and keep it dry.
Wireless microphone with long range no interference, clear voice and without feedback. Easy to set up and reset mic channels.
One wireless handheld microphone with 25 selectable frequencies can work with other wireless microphone system as a replacement. Use with mixer, amplifier or PA system that has 1/4 inch (6.35mm) jack to output the sound.
Solid sturdy design plug and play microphone made of good durable metal materials, easy to hold. Battery operated, wireless microphone is powered by two AA batteries and receiver is powered by two AAA batteries.
Improve the karaoke parties, speeches or training sessions, by allowing the karaoke microphone to float around and give everyone a chance to sing and have a good time.
The optimum choice for church meetings, family reunion, presentation and travelling. UHF wireless microphone gives stronger power output and no interference, no drop of signal.