The AS153 from the Ibanez line of hollow body guitars take the classic design of the Artstar series, and gives it a new flare. Notable features include: three finish alternatives with flame maple design, Super 58 Custom pickups, Gold hardware, and an Artstart 3 Piece mahogany neck.
The parallel histories of Jazz music and hollow-body electric guitars have been manifested within the Artstar. The influences of these legendary instruments are straight away apparent with bone nut, ebony fretboard, and Ibanez’s signature Super 58 custom pickups. The crucial eye will appreciate the main points like the smoothness of the fretboard and a skilled crimping technique normally found on instruments costing twice as much. The Artstar is a pure jazz-box that embodies the continuous innovation that may be Jazz.
Super 58 Custom Pickups
The Super 58 Custom pickups deliver the graceful, nuanced tones and the biting growl of blues.
Ebony Fretboard w/ Artstar Fret Edge Treatment
The Ebony fretboard with Artstar fret edge remedy provides tight response and smooth left-hand fingering.
The Bone nut provides richer tone from low to high.Features
- Super 58 Custom Pickups
- Deluxe Hardshell Case Included
- Gold Hardware
- Quik Change III tailpiece
- Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Finish: Antique Amber
- Neck Type: Artstar 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body: Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Pearl & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets w/Artstar fret edge treatment
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 custom (H) neck pu (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 custom (H) bridge pu (Passive/Alnico)
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Neck Scale: 628mm/24.75″
- Width at Nut: 43mm