Ibanez Soundgear basses are suitable for any musical genre, from electric jazz to raging metal. The Ibanez SR700 CN 4-string Soundgear bass features a thinner Jatoba / Bubinga neck with thinner nut than a traditional bass, and a lightweight, balanced, contoured, and figured maple/mahogany wing body with maple center block. The onboard 3-band active Bartolini MK1 EQ with separate bass, mid and treble boost/cut control knob is perfectly matched to the Bartolini MK1 passive cobalt magnet humbucking pickups for a well balanced tone.
IBANEZ SR700 CN 4-STRING SOUNDGEAR ELECTRIC BASS GUITAR FEATURES
4-string electric bass guitar.
Grained Maple Top.
Mahogany Body with Maple Mid-Part.
5-piece Jatoba / Bubinga SR4 Neck.
24 Medium Frets.
Abalone oval Inlays.
Accu Cast B20 Bridge (19 mm String Space).
Cosmo Black Hardware.
Bartolini MK1 Neck Position pickup.
Bartolini MK1 Bridge Position pickup.
Bartolini MK1 3-Band EQ Electronic.
Colour: Charcoal Brown.
- Colour / Finish: Vintage Natural Flat
- Technology: Solid Body
- Neck construction: Bolt on neck
- Strings: 6 string
- Frets: 24
- Scale: Long scale
- Scale Length: 34″ (86,36 cm)
- Body Material: Maple
- Top: Bubinga
- Neck: 5 piece Jatoba / Bubinga
- Body Shape: Soundgear
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: Oval inlays
- Neck Pickup: NordstrandTM CND P neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: NordstrandTM CND P bridge pickup (Passive)
- Pickup type: Humbucker
- Pickup Selector Switch: Blend
- Electronics: 3 band Equaliser
- Hardware: Cosmo Black
- Country of Origin: Made in Indonesia
Colour / Finish: Vintage Natural Flat
Technology: Solid Body
Neck construction: Bolt on neck
Strings: 6 string