As usual, the Triple Crown – the new trio from Mesa Boogie – has an abundance of mostly sensible features that could make life easier for the inclined guitarist. Three separate channels, each with two gain levels, can be individually raised via the solo switch. Three different types of power amplifiers can be used. The foot-switchable spring reverb can be set separately on the rear of the unit for each channel. Up to 256 presets can be recalled via MIDI – with channel change, solo function, FX loop on/off and reverb on/off.
Another feature is the built-in Mesa CabClone TM box simulator, which provides a balanced DI-Out and a headphone output that can be assigned to three different box simulations (Closed Back, Open Back & Vintage). An internal load box ensures that the amp does not take damage in a boxless operation.
A well thought-out tool for live and recording situations in the legendary Mesa quality!
- Technology: Valve
- Power: 50 watts
- Channels: 3
- Gain Levels: 2 per channel
- Loudspeakers: 1 x 12″
- Loudspeaker Type: Celestion Vintage 30
- EQ: 3 x bass, mid´s, high´s
- Inserts: Series
- Pre Amp Valves: 6 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL34 oder 2 x 6V6 oder 2 x 6L6
- Effects: Hall / Reverb
- Impedance: 4/8 ohms
- Output for Extension Speakers: Yes
- Including: Footswitch and cover
- Dimensions: 578 x 489 x 264 mm
- Weight: 25,4 kg
- Country of Origin: Made in USA
Power: 50 watts
Gain Levels: 2 per channel
Loudspeakers: 1 x 12″