6 reasons you wish to have this Power Supply on your killer pedalboard…
- It would possibly not allow you to down – isolated outputs mean that are supposed to any short circuits arise, the other outputs will will continue to function – meaning your show still goes on!
- It’s quiet – the last thing you wish to have is a noisy power supply buzzing in every single place the tone you’ve worked hard to create.
- It’s well made – unlike plastic casings, this aluminium alloy casing can rise up to life on the road.
- It’s very flexible – with 7 x 9v outputs at 100mA, 1 x 9v output at 500mA, 1 x 12v output at 100 mA and 1 x 18v output at 100mA, it can power all manner of different pedals. The 10 x 60cm supplied power cables must be long enough for even the largest pedal boards.
- It also lights up your pedalboard – with the flick of a switch, all 10 blue LED’s may also be activated which throws light over your pedalboard so you’ll see what you’re doing at gigs. These also double up as short circuit indicators.
- You can even reverse the polarity – though most pedals require negative to be the centre pin, some don’t. We’ve covered you there with a few polarity reversing cables for those pedals which require positive to be centre.
Which begs the questions – what else could you possibly want from a power supply? What are you waiting for?!
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Power adapter: 240V 18v UK plug
- Input: DC 18V
- 7 x 9V 100mA
- 1 x 9V 500mA
- 1 x 12V 100mA
- 1 x 18V 100mA
Powers up to 10 pedals, with each output isolated – if one output fails, the others are unaffected
Blue LEDs may also be optionally switched on to light your pedalboard, or indicate any short circuits
Includes 10 x DC Power Cables and 2 x polarity swtiching cables (to make centre positive)
Outputs 1-7: 9v DC, max 100mA // Output 8: 9v DC, max 500mA // Output 9: 12v DC, max 100mA
Output 10: 18v DC, max 100mA // 18v UK mains adapter supplied