The Session Studio Classic follows the original Session recipe with blended Birch and Kapur shells, recreating the classic Session sound of strong attack and projection with outstanding lows and punch that you can feel. The reinvented SSC are finished in the same gorgeous high-gloss 31 step lacquer finishes that are featured on Masters, Reference and Masterworks. Choose from six dazzling stocking finishes including Piano Black, Sequoia Red, Sheer Blue, Antique Ivory, and Matte Amber Liquid.
The available Session Studio Classic snare drums feature SuperHoop II hoops for outstanding rimshots and cross-stick effects while still providing excellent openness and resonance. Three shell packs and individual components are available in shorter depths, in order to achieve a shorter note and quicker response.
Whether you’re new to the game, or you’ve been around the block, Session Studio Classic is your kit.
– 6-ply 7.5mm Session Formula Birch/Kapur Shells
– Beautiful Super High Gloss Lacquer Finishes
– Wood Bass Drum Hoops w/ Matching Finish
– Recessed BD Claws w/ Rubber Lining
– Remo Snare Drum Heads
– Remo Pinstripe Tom Batter/Clear Remo Heads
– Remo Powerstroke Bass Drum Heads
– SuperHoop II on Snares, Toms, and Floor toms
– RL-10/RL-20 Session Lugs
– LB/LG-40 Masters Floor Tom Brackets & Legs
– OptiMount Suspension System
– 20×16 Bass Drum, 10×7 Tom, 12×8 Tom, 14×14 Floor Tom
– Without Hardware, snare drum and cymbal
The nucleus of the Session Studio Classic sound, warm resonant Kapur surrounded by the brightness of Birch finished with a perfect 45 Degree bearing edge. This timeless combination creates a shell with powerful attack and beautiful tonal decay. Fitting for virtually any style of music or venue.