- Works as it should be with almost any instrument – acoustic/electric guitar, bass, ukulele, banjo, mandolin and the like and works on vibration to detect the tuning of your guitar. So you’ll tune in a noisy room!
- Improve your timing with the built-in Tap Tempo visual metronome
- Very simple to operate (I gave it to a 8 year old and he tuned his guitar straight away with, without needing instructions!)
- Ultra-versatile – Fully Chromatic, plus 4 preset tuning modes (Guitar/Bass/Violin/Ukulele) plus micro adjustment from 435Hz to 445Hz
- Bright, colour coded display (which changes colour to indicate flat/sharp/in tune) makes it in reality easy to use, even in low light at gigs
- Quadra-flat tuning means easier tuning when the use of a capo
- Comes with a free CR2032 battery
IMPROVES YOUR SOUND: Nothing sounds worse that an instrument which has one or more notes quite out of tune. This chromatic tuner keeps your instrument sounding right.
IMPROVES CONFIDENCE: When learning, if you are out of tune its unattainable to sound right – which in turn knocks confidence. A clip on tuner alleviates this.
IMPROVES TIMING: With a built in visual flashing tap-tempo metronome, you have a reference point to make sure that you are playing in time. So simple, kids can use it.
GUARANTEES ACCURACY: The clip on design picks up vibrations from your instrument – infinitely more accurate that the use of a built in microphone, especially at noisy gigs!
SUITS MOST INSTRUMENTS: Works with Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo, Mandolin, Violin, Viola – anything it is going to clip onto!